Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
LAPTOP HP PAVILION 15-CC043TU (3MS18PA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to increase my Vram for my uhd 620,I had tried the F10+A and the Fn+Tab 3 times but it doesn't work.Could anyone help me about it(And my haven't update or downgrade my bios )

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Sunbomd

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade vRAM. This product was shipped with 4 GB RAM.

Processor graphics operates on the same physical memory as the CPU (subject to OS, driver, and other system limitations).

You can increase the RAM to 32 GB and then work on increasing the vRAM.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I had increase my Vram to 12Gb RAM but Display memory still at 128mb

Could you help me 

HP Recommended

@Sunbomd Here's what you need to know & do:

You can easily view the amount of video RAM you have in Windows 10 by following these steps:

1. Open the Settings menu by pressing Windows Key + I.
  2. Select the System entry, then click Display on the left sidebar.
  3. Scroll down and click the Advanced display settings text.
  4. On the resulting menu, select the monitor you’d like to view settings for (if necessary). Then click the Display adapter properties text at the bottom.
  5. In a new window, you’ll see your current video RAM listed next to Dedicated Video Memory.

Under Adapter Type, you’ll see the name of your Nvidia or AMD graphics card, depending on what device you have. If you see AMD Accelerated Processing Unit or Intel HD Graphics (more likely), you’re using integrated graphics.

You can't increase the video memory per-se, but you can allocate more virtual memory for your computer to use. 

To do this, click start, right click computer>Properties>advanced system settings>advanced>performance>advanced>(virtual memory)>change> 
click custom size and enter the size of hard drive space you would like to allocate to virtual memory. I would recommend and initial size of 10000mb and a maximum size of 20000mb. Click apply and reboot your system.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How to unlock the hidden advanced in BIOS 

Could anyone help me 

HP Recommended

@Sunbomd HP has locked a few settings on your computer which are being managed by the system configuration as the device is configured to its optimal performance.

There's no way of resetting or changing these locked settings via HP articles or assistance,

You could unlock and make changes at your own discretion using 3rd party tools, however, HP doesn't recommend the same nor has information about the tools used.

I hope you understand.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.