Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba1000 (1F4D9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

No response from HP since Monday - have never been able to get through via calling in. Got through to someone yesterday and as I was at work I did not have my laptop on me and assured me he would leave the case open for 24 hours to troubleshoot with me. Hey presto - no response at all after 24 hours. I would like to make a formal complaint and for someone to contact me urgently. I have only had this laptop for 6/7 months, and the new service from HP is absolutely dire and shocking - and I have always been an avid HP customer but with how this has been handled has made me lose faith in the brand.

Please get back to me.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@BeardedClaw 

Welcome to the HP User Community.

It's unfortunate that when you did get an agent on the phone that the computer was not available.

There is naught "we" can do about the support process - we are not part of HP Support.

That said, we do have people who can look at your concern and forward a request to a support team.

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thanks!

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@BeardedClaw,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with our customer service team. Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.