09-21-2016 10:24 PM
Problem: When I press "ON" I hear a jolt vibration, and an orange LED light turns on, the screen stays black. Nothing after that. Stays black for two minutes; then the screen lights in "night blue" on the background. (Please see picture at bottom)
I HAVE TRIED: hard reset, tried going into the BIOS (by holding windows+B). No luck.
Please help with steps to fix. Will appreciate it. Thank you.
09-21-2016 11:02 PM - edited 09-21-2016 11:02 PM
Please try the structural troubleshooting from the following weblink which might resolve the issue:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)