Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Itsj3ssicA Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notebook Display not working, tried BIOS reboot now stuck in an endless loop

HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,

I've been trying to reach you guys on twitter, facebook and no one replied. My laptop suddenly shut off yesterday after the sound system started not to work, later on, I tried turning the computer on with results of the display was not showing anything as the on button and keyboard light button indicates that it is on, so, I went online to check on all sorts of reboots and try them on, I stumbled across the BIOS reboot and it worked, but, now all it does is that it kept on repeating the same thing at the first stage of rebooting whenever I turn on my computer. I thought that I should leave it for couple hours if it'd work, but all it does was looping the process again and again.

Can anyone please just fix this problem? ASAP? This is my only computer for uni and it's starting soon.

Thanks,
Jessica.
2 REPLIES
Professor Professor
Professor
1431 135 796
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jessica,

Try to reset the computer by removing the power cable and holding the power button down for 15 seconds.  Then reconnect the power cable and restart.

If it still fails to start Windows, let us know what the last screen you see is before it goes black or blank.

-wes

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Intern Intern
Intern
40 2 7
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

The following link may help you to fix your problem.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Spectre-15-ap000-x360-Convertible-PC/9256669

In search option just type the exact model no you have and you'll get the troubleshooting  options.

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation