01-03-2018 07:05 AM
My laptop suddenly fails to start. It does charge (the charging light turns on when I plug it in) and it does the same with or without battery:
When I press on, it seems to start. Three of the four lights (not the power light) at the front come on, and the keyboard flashes white, as well as the power button. However, after about 0.5-1 second, it stops, and the power light flashes four colors (white-yellow-white-yellow I think), until it all stops and starts over after about five seconds.
I tried charging it for a while, didn't work. Nothing happened recently to it that could've caused this, that I know of.
Thanks in advance!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)