09-11-2016 04:20 PM - edited 09-11-2016 04:56 PM
I recently tried to boot up an older laptop of mine. It's a mini 110. It starts with the normal booting XP screen but then suddenly it stops and goes to a blank screen. I tried to do a self diagnostic test (in bios set up) but no issues came up. I tried to start in all modes possible: safe, safe with networking, safe with command prompt, last known good and normal. If I choose safe the below list comes up.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)