Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Buonasera, ho un Padiglione HP 15-bc014nl (ENERGY STAR) e da qualche giorno non riesco ad avviarlo in si quanto blocca su ripristino automatico, da quel momento in poi non riesco a fare nulla, pur volendo fare il ripristino del PC andando su risoluzione dei problemi non riesco, ho analizzato il sistema ed è tutto ok, ho cercato di fare partire W10 con un dispositivo USB  (dopo aver modificato sul BIOS) dopo aver scaricato dal sito Microsoft ma nulla, qualcuno per favore mi può dire come posso fare? Grazie mille

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey @Vincenzo68  !

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hi, @Vincenzo68 

I recommend that you use the HP cloud recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your notebook.

Here is an info link for how to use that utility...

https://support.hp.com/it-it/document/c06178670

The PC is set to always boot from the hard drive, so you have to force it to boot from the flash drive.

Plug the flash drive with W10 into the USB port, turn on or restart the PC.

Immediately tap/press the ESC key to get the menu of options.

Select the F9 boot options menu, and from that, select the USB flash drive with W10 on it and press the Enter key.

The PC should boot from the flash drive and begin to load the W10 installation files.

HP Recommended

Ciao Paul,

grazie per il tuo aiuto...purtroppo ho già fatto i passaggi che mi descrivi e purtroppo il PC non installa i file che sono caricati sulla USB, ho cambiato la modalità di avvio dal menù F9 ma l'unica cosa che riesco a fare è scegliere la lingua, poi il PC passa alla solita modalità di ripristino iniziale...ho anche analizzato il sistema e tutti i componenti e non c'è nulla di danneggiato...

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Did you try making the bootable installation media using the media creation tool from the link below?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Since you ran the hardware tests and everything passed, unfortunately I don't know what the problem could be.

HP Recommended

grazie,

si, ho fatto tutto correttamente, purtroppo non so nemmeno io a questo punto cosa fare... ti ringrazio, sei stato gentile

HP Recommended

Prego.

Sorry that I wasn't able to help you get W10 reinstalled on your notebook.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.