Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp omen dc0014ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I tried to download an online game from fitgirl , didn’t work anyway so I tried solutions from a YouTube vid which required to restart laptop after finishing , once the laptop restarted it looked weird , the icons are larger , and it requires a password not a pin , and no forgot my password button , and doesn’t want to use wifi , tried all the passwords from my normal pin or hp pass or Microsoft or gmail and nothing worked 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Hagiro 

I wish we could help you, but sorry, due to changes in Community policy, we are no longer able to provide any assistance with password reset or recovery issues.

In addition, according to the Community's Rules of Participation:
4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

For assistance NOW, you have to contact your regional HP Customer Support location directly as they will confirm ownership of the PC before providing any assistance -- something we are not able to do from here.

Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.