05-15-2016 10:14 PM
I just purchased this notebook earlier this year and I'm disappointed to say that it is already no longer holding a charge unless connected to a power source. The charging icon also continues to stay in the same spot even after hours of charging. I'm not sure if a new battery would resolve this or not. Let me know what you think the best solution is! Thanks!!
05-16-2016 02:14 AM
If you purchased the notebook earlier in the year, it will still be covered by the standard 1 year warranty, so my best advice would be to contact HP and let them correct this issue - if the battery is at fault, this is a warranty item, so they will just send you a replacement.
If you live in the US, contact HP Here.
If you live in the UK, contact HP Here.
If you are in another part of the world, start Here.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)