Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crazycat1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion laptop won't turn on at all, charging light flashes when on key is pressed but otherwise un

Pavilion 15-ab101na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I got this notebook new in November  and in January it died, it was sent to HP and it took them til the end of April to fix it, it was the mother board. The bloody thing has just died again. My oh noticed the battery was low earlie so plugged the charger in but didn't notice it wasn't charging until the battery completely ran out. He plugged said charger in again but nothing, the notebook will not turn on nor does the charger seem to work, we changed the fuse and still nothing. If you press the on button there is a rapid flashing light on the left hand side of the notebook which seems to be the charging light but the notebook remains unresponsive. Any ideas please? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
1,071 1,006 54 138
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion laptop won't turn on at all, charging light flashes when on key is pressed but otherwise un

Hello @Crazycat1,

I have brought the issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-to-check-your-messages/t...

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation