Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
jaz4uk Top Student
Top Student
9 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion x2 Detachable cache manager issues

Pavilion x2 10-n156na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am suffering from cache manager errors and windows bluscreen and rebooting.

This is only 2 weeks old.

Drivers updated and windows updated. which is a manual pain to do.

Please advise.

I still have not received an answer to previous message on getting any SD card to stay mounted, it simply vanishes but when I pull the sd card windows chirps unmount sound.

Massive issues with both grove player and wmp trying to keep playing from SD card after 1 song it looses the sd card, and songs, ave different error codes from legcy to headers, no issues playing form any other windows 7 or windows 10 devices justthis one

Even a usb HD have issues with.

Now BSD.

I think the unit is just underpowered to surf the web while playing a song, if so it will be going back as unfit and full refund.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
5028 401 677
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion x2 Detachable cache manager issues

Hey @jaz4uk,

I see that you are having some issues with your HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n156na Notebook. I can help you with that.

This document outlines how to troubleshoot lockup and restart errors on your Notebook.

Please let me know if this resolves your issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation