cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shirleyca22
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pavilion x360 does not recognize my password.

HP Recommended
pavilion x 360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need some help!!!  I don't understand why my laptop does not recognize my passwors. Keeps saying wrong password when I know is not! I don't know what else to do. I need help please.

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,572 12,541 969 1,100
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @shirleyca22,

I'd like to help!

If you cannot sign in with your original password, make sure caps lock is not on and the keyboard layout matches your country/region. If available, use other methods to sign in, such as a password hint, PIN, or a picture password.

if you use a Microsoft email address and password to sign in, you can reset or change the password from any web browser. Go to Microsoft recover your account (in English) to create a new password.

You may try other methods from the link -Change or Reset the Computer Password (Windows 10)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation