01-17-2011 12:30 AM - edited 01-17-2011 12:32 AM
My keyboard randomly stopped working (while the comp was off) so I was stuck on the Windows user login screen after startup.
Since I was restarting and powering my computer so often, I then started getting a Windows Resume Loader screen that I could not navigate through because of my keyboard problems.
I then read about resetting the CMOS battery (which I did) and now when I startup I get a CHECKSUM ERROR and cannot do anything still because of the keyboard.
USB KEYBOARDS DO NOT WORK EITHER (tried 2 different ones)...any help would greatly appreciated!
(This laptop is less than 2 years old.)
10-14-2013 06:30 PM
I saw your post and would like to help you out. What were you doing at the time this froze? What is the operating system? What computer are you using?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)