11-21-2011 07:50 PM
I have a Presario CQ61. Win 7 Home Prem OA HP. I was on facebook and internet explorer stopped responding so I rebooted the computer and now it goes to a black screen and says I need to Launch startup repair. So I do and then it acts like it is doing something then nothing. What could the problem be?
11-21-2011 11:53 PM
when you reboot the system keep tapping F10 repeatedly.
at the BIOS SETUP screen.
tap F9 only once (set the BIOS default)
tap F10 only once (exit saving changes)
yes and hit ENTER on both the above options and it should load windows.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)