Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-ba079dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I had a problem with the laptop HP Pavilion 15-ba079dx. The latest BIOS is installed, processor AMD A10-9600P 2.4GHz - basic and 3.3GHz - turbo mode. During the load, the processor lowers the 1.4GHz after 64+*C, but processor can work stably on the frequency 3.3GHz!!! Why do you freak out the frequency in those moments when it should rise! During the load, the laptop can not cope with its task. The same processor in other laptops for example Lenovo works stably and during the load increases its clock frequency. I guess that you deliberately underestimate the frequency during the load, but I downloaded the utility allowing to set the fan's rotation speed to maximum, but in the loads it still lowers the clock frequency. The release of a new BIOS version, solving this problem, allows me to choose the frequency of the processor myself or unlock the BIOS. The laptop is not capable of anything, and under the load is a pumpkin!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@LFHrush,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Will do. No PM yet, I will be on the lookout!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.