05-26-2016 08:21 AM
Hello, I got problem with my Drive Encryption software. I am using latest version of Client Security & latest HP Drive Encryption with pre-boot authorisation. Evertyhing works normally drive is encrypted & authorisation is valid on start up. Problem is that HP Drive Encryption is not visible at all in HP Client Security in the panel, so not possible to switch it off. So in fact I cannot perform any upgrade to newest Windows, as before ugrade Drive Encryption should be switched off- I have no access to do it. Also if I want to unistall HP DE from Control Panel, installator is asking to switch firstly encryption off, but it is not doable.. Running HP DE or HP Client Security installation in repair mode doesn't solve problem.
Any hint? Can I somehow access HP Drive Encryption panel directly? I am not finding any execulatable in its directory...
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)