1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with Pavillion 11 X360

HP Pavilion 11 X260
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
HI,

I have a problem with my laptop when its starting its doing first Auto Repair and then it says: Cant start windows..... A recent hardware or software change might be cause. To fixthe problem...........
Can someone help me its a new laptop thnx
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17328 16626 898 2525
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with Pavillion 11 X360

Hey @izzetduran7, welcome to the HP Forums!

I'd be happy to help you with your notebook. I understand that the notebook will not boot into Windows and you feel it could be related to  recent hardware/ software change. I think the easiest way to troubleshoot the issue will be to complete the solutions presented in the following document: HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 😎.

I this helps you to resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will do all I can to help. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation