Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
portable HP 255 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ordinateur portable HP 255 G7

Bonjour,

Je n’arrive pas mettre mon pc portable en paramètres d’usines. J’ai télécharger le HPCloudRecovery sur le site HP et j’ai fait une clé USB boot mais lors de ce lancement un message d’erreur se met

Erreur : 0100-84AE-84AC,84AD,85EA,85EC,87CE

Quand le démarrage du pc se fait je clique sur F11 mais il ne me propose pas paramètre d’usine, il me demande de booter sur USB ou disque.

Commentaire puis remettre les paramètres d’usines.

Merci à la communauté de l’aide qu’elle pourra me donner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

HP 255 G7 Laptop PC

Hello,

I can't get my laptop to factory settings. I downloaded the HPCloudRecovery from the HP site and made a USB boot key but when launching an error message is displayed

Error: 0100-84AE-84AC, 84AD, 85EA, 85EC, 87CE

When the pc starts up I click on F11 but it does not offer me factory settings, it asks me to boot from USB or disk.

Comment then reset to factory settings.

Thank you to the community for helping me

HP Recommended

Hi:

I have a 255 G7 and when I used the cloud recovery tool, I booted from the tool like this...

Have the recovery media in the USB port.

Turn on or restart the PC.

Immediately press/tap the ESC key to get the menu of options.

Select the F9 boot options menu and from that, select the USB diskette on key/USB hard drive that is identified as the recover media, and press the enter key.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.