01-23-2017 04:29 AM - edited 01-23-2017 04:32 AM
laptop dispalyed a thermal shutwodn error i have attached the picture showing the error message, after a day , it started restarting after i switch it on. nothing is displayingon the screen. i have removed the cmos batery but no change. it keeps restarting and it restarts after approximately 3 seconds. How can i fix this problem.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)