07-12-2016 03:59 AM
Got a Probook 470 G1 that doesn't want to power up.
The small LED beside the power input socket is flashing constantly on and off (white).
I've tried removing the battery and holding down the power key as recommended but to no avail.
Also tried powering it up without the battery, but still only get the flashing white led.
According to one forum, the flashing white led is a sign of a battery straight out of the factory that needs charged.
The laptop was working fine until a couple of days ago. I inadvertently left it on all day with a powerbank connected to the usb. I'd thought it was my mobile phone that I'd plugged in.
Is it possible that connecting the powerbank had damaged the battery?
Any advice would be gratefully received.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)