cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Feroz_Samo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Product Information not valid, in notebook: HP 2000-354NR

HP Recommended
HP 2000-354NR

Hi all!

My friend has HP 2000 notebook, Model: 2000-354NR, Product Number: QE290UA#ABA. I just know that, he has got its BIOS flashed, and now we see this error, everytime the notebook boots, Product Information not valid. Following information is missing:

Product Name

Product Configuration

Product Number

System Board CT Number.

The problem I am facing is that I can not find any utility, which can help in updating this information, on this particular notebook model. I have tried (BCU) BIOS Config Utility and HPDU.

Can someone please guide me, which utility or method can I use to update above mentioned information on this HP notebook.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation