cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Product information not valid

HP Recommended
elitebook 8460p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When I power up my notebook this screen is apear... How can I resolve this problem.. I contact HP support but they transferred me from one to the other team 😞0-02-01-de2e80d91cfeff75280612169f02c9ac2bbd5835917479545c528d3b270f6483_full.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,640 41,887 4,593 12,185
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will ask to have your issue escalated. Someone form HP should contact you in the next 24 hours by PM.

Please help satisfy my curiousity. The following two items could cause the issue.

Did you:

1) change out the systemboard

2) Update the BIOS

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate. the Product number
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I just want do add memory modul...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DraganKrLe wrote:
I just want do add memory modul...

That is not what your thread subject or the content of your thread was about.  What exactly are you asking for help on?

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate. the Product number
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I posted a picture that I have whe power on a notebook, and want to remove that screen...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since you have not answered the questions that I asked you, it puts me in the position of being unable to help you. 

I am not an HP Employee.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation