Taton Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Blank Screen with Blinking Cursor in Left Corner....

I have a blinking curson on upper left of black screen preventing the computer from booting

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1896
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Blank Screen with Blinking Cursor in Left Corner....

Hi @Taton,

Welcome to the HP Forum! :)  It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is your product or model number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running? 

I grasp that on startup you get a blank screen with a blinking cursor. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)  that I hope will help. Should you require further assistance, please provide your model and your operating system.

If a post helps you, inspires you, provides fresh insight, or teaches you something new, please consider clicking the "Thumbs Up" on that post. Should this resolve your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" to help other visitors and member alike to find what worked for you.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation