cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Re: HP Pavilion dv4 - Overheating issues

HP Recommended

I cleaned it completely. Also i did for twice but still the heat over the keyboard area repeats and in 2mins systems starts to hang. Don't know what is the problem.

Can anyone help me ??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 714 1,910
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @YogeshRamani,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your product or model number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

I understand that your notebook is overheating and that causes it to hang. You have tried cleaning the notebook twice, but the issue remains. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating that should help. Please let me know the outcome.

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click theThumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will try as what directed me video. Hope for the clean process.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 714 1,910
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @YogeshRamani,

Please keep me updated on your progress.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation