janual Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP laptop startup problems

mylaptop wont boot wen i press the start button, but will require me 2 repair settop 4 almost 1hr 30mnt. evry time i start.whatcan i do.
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP laptop startup problems

Hi @janual,

Welcome to the HP Forum!  Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What operating system are you running? 

I grasp that when you boot your notebook, you get a repair screen. You let it run the repair for an hour and a half but there was no change.  You can try a hard reset. HP Notebook PCs - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset. Be sure to remove all peripheral devices, such as USBs, printers, monitors or external drives.  For further assistance, please provide the requested information.  

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation