Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
shanayac Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Hp Stream 11 Black Screen

Can you help me my laptop is HP stream 13 a few days I ago I was on my laptop then I reset it cause i was gonna sell it and now all of a sudden my lap top comes to a black screen no mouse or anything and it shows the logo sign then goes back to the black screen I've tried system recovery,UEFI startup,startup repair, hard reset, basically everything even the Ctrl alt del thing please help!!
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Hp Stream 11 Black Screen

Hi @shanayac,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your exact model of Stream 13? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

I understand that you tried resetting your notebook as you were going to sell it, but now you get a black screen with the HP logo but no mouse.  You have tried system recovery,UEFI startup,startup repair, hard reset and Ctrl alt del to no avail. Can you boot into safe mode? If you are running Windows 8 or 10, you can try turning off the fast startup options. Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation