06-15-2016 12:40 PM
Unfortunately our machine is 1 year + 1 month old and they won't give us a break on the repair. They estimate that it would be $300. I agree with many folks on this topic that this is a design issue and they need to do a recall instead of having their customers pay to replace the faulty parts.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)