03-20-2017 04:39 PM
Here is the steps that worked for me.
Go to Search
Type po bu (short for power buttons) in the search box. It will bring you directly to the ‘Change what the power buttons do’ applet in search results. Click it.
System Settings window will appear
Click on the ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’ link to see the available Shutdown options
Untick the Turn on fast startup (enabled) option
hope this helps! 🤓
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)