Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Eddie_B Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: hp stream 11-r008tu has a black screen and only pointer visible

I tried the HP solutiion and it didn't work for me. I posted what happened in great detail and asked for help. So I am interested to see if the HP solution works here

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: hp stream 11-r008tu has a black screen and only pointer visible

Hi @eddie-b,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that when you power on your notebook you get a blank or black screen with the cursor.  I will do my best to help you overcome that.

Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8) as a guide. 

Please let me know the results.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution"button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation