Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaJMOL
Level 1
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

STARTING TO WAKE UP SLEEP, RECEIVED A BOOT SCREEN, IT SEEMS LIKE THE SDD DRIVE WAS NOT RECOGNIZED

HP Recommended
HP ZBOOK 15 G5 MOBILE WORKSTATION
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had an important BIOS FIRMWARE upgrade on the 2/9/2021 and I SHOULD HAVE NEVER UPGRADED. 

I noticed after the system wakes up the FAN IS VERY LOUD for several days since then.

TODAY, I got a BOOT SCREEN that it could not find the boot device. I ordered this computer from AMAZON with an upgrade of the HDD and SDD so I can have 4 TB of space.  I believe you have a major bug in the BIOS I wish I can reverse the upgrade and put it back the way it was!!!

Recent upgrade
HP FIRMWARE PACK (Q70)
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP112466
VERSION: 01.15.00
INSTALLED ON: 2/9/2021

A horrible thing to happen.  This needs to be fixed.... doesn't anyone test it? I am not able to attach the screenshot.

I AM SEEING THIS ERROR MESSAGE IN THE EVENT VIEWER:

Session "Microsoft.Windows.Remediation" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation