Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
g5 Notebook
Linux

Hi All,

I have a question about using the Intel SGX (Software Guard Extensions). I have a dual boot HP g5 Notebook with Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10. I have built the SDK and linux driver for using SGX and successfully run the sample programs provided. In the BIOS I had to set the SGX to "Enabled". There are three options: "Disabled", "Enabled" , and "Software Controlled". My research tells me that there is often another option to control the size of the SGX Enclave. Often three options are provide: 128 MB, 64 MB, and 32 MB. I do not have these options in my BIOS. Has HP not provided this option for my machine? Is there anyway to modify the size of the SGX Enclave that I am missing?

The Bios vendor is Insyde. I have updated to the latest recommended version, F.48, in hopes that this would give me more options but with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated,

-Will

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.