Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-ec0106ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After entering the password to unlock the screen, it takes around 10-20 seconds to login. Initially it used to login in fraction of seconds but now , after around 3 months of purchase, it is taking a long time. What is the issue and what is it's solution?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ritik_Kaushal 

Is that timeframe from when you turn on the laptop to when you get the login screen?

Or is that timeframe from when you get the login screen until when you get a working desktop?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

It is the  timeframe from when i get the login screen until when i get a working desktop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.