11-04-2016 07:17 AM
11-07-2016 06:48 PM
Thank you for taking interest in the forums.
I understand that the computer is not powering up, everytime you try to turn the PC ON, the power button blinks once and turns off.
Don't worry, I will be glad to help you.
Recommend you to perform a hard reset and check, refer article http://hp.care/2eH2dPm
I would like to know if there were any updates that were installed on the PC before this issue occurs.
If so, please try a BIOS recovery on the PC, by pressing the Win + B on startup, refer http://hp.care/2eH4x9k
I will watch for your reply, so we can continue troubleshooting.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)