Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion x360 convertible

When I start it when turned on I get the hp logo for about 15 seconds then the screen goes blank for ten to fifteen seconds then back to the hp logo and I can't get it to turn on all the way please help me when I ran little tests with f2 or G11 I haven't got any error codes come up and all the tests said passed I don't know what to do please help    

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

My x360 is like new now when I turn it on I get the hp logo for about 15 20 seconds  then the screen goes black for about the Same time then back to the hp logo doesn't go any further now I ran bios that said OK and I ran the complete f2 test for Almost everything on there and nothing came back negative every section said passed also my power light is a solid color aND does not blink and also the power button has a solid light when on    along with another light on  power button side of laptop that comes on every now and then I believe it's the pic of thtee stacked cds  it looks like on the power button side of the computer please help me if u know what else n I can try thanks a lot    

HP Recommended

Hi.
Welcome to the forum Phatbandit.

Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)

Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 😎

Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Use the USB recovery media that you should have created by now to boot to the troubleshooting screen. Situations

Situations like these are what is is for.

Use Windows System Restore to boot to a restore point dated before the notebook began to exhibit the no-boot problem.

If you did not create the recovery media, the same can be done by creating a Windows 10 bootable install USB flash drive and booting to it. You can do this on a different Windows 10 PC or notebook and use it on yours.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.