11-02-2016 01:11 PM
Constant blue screens, freezing etc. Windows 10 updated this week.
11-04-2016 02:37 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand the laptop has blue screens and freezing issues. I would be glad to help you with this.
Common causes of slow system performance:
- Not enough free disk space or disk errors.
- Applications that require a lot of system resources.
- Too many tasks running at the same time.
- Nonessential graphic features.
- Not enough memory.
- Overheating due to intensive graphic applications or dust in vents.
- Running multiple instances of anti-virus software.
Please follow these couple of documents which should help to resolve this issue.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you require any further assistance.
If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues.
If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon.
Both icons are below this post.
I am an HP Employee
12-16-2016 10:32 AM
This is still a major problem. It is super slow if it even decides to work. I really would prefer to not have to throw this HP Pavilion e-010nr TabletPC in the trash. How do I upgrade it? How do I get all the bugs out. PLease HELP!!!