Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maddie3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The laptop turned on and off with the black screen and hp logo reappear but doesn't on

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Hi my hp pavilion restart for many times. It happen when i update windows 10 and the battery run out. Then when i turned it on, it keeps restarting with black and the logo hp appear. It happen for 1 day non stop. Please help me.
2 REPLIES 2
Znk8
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The laptop turned on and off with the black screen and hp logo reappear but doesn't on

I had similar problem but found info on the link below to resolve the problem. Don't know yet what caused it. I also just upgraded from win 8.1 to 10. Pc is hp probook 455g2.

h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01443371
0 Kudos
TheAnonymus3315
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How old is it? old laptops can have problems, and cheap ones too.

if it is too old i think it couldnt handle the new software for the old parts and broke. Do you have a warranty?

im like a noob but having old stuff and trying to get it to run above its capacity is bad.  also it might be a dodgy model, depending o where you bought it.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation