Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thehobostwinkie Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turns on fine, hp logo appears and disappears repeatedly. Removed battery and did hard reset with no

HP 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Turns on fine, hp logo appears and disappears repeatedly. Removed battery and did hard reset with no results
Here is a recording Incase my description wasn't clear.
https://youtu.be/1N0c0rXRWNQ
Pardon the music, my little brother is in the room.
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
3,486 2,755 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turns on fine, hp logo appears and disappears repeatedly. Removed battery and did hard reset with no

Hey @Thehobostwinkie

This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and see that you are having an issue with the HP Logo appearing and disappearing. 

If any of the solution's provided below resolve the issue, please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution" so that others who have the same issue can find the step's easily. 

If the computer locks up when you get to the HP Logo and loading sign, try cleaning the computer vents with compressed air and then restarting the Notebook.  

Please remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices, as these could cause some issues and then try to restart the Notebook again. 

Have you tried a hard reset?

Can you boot into Safe Mode?

Did you happen to receive any error messages or error codes?

Have you done a BIOS reset?

Follow these steps to remove and re-seat memory modules to see if that helps:

1. Turn off the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the cover to access the memory.

3. Remove all of the memory modules in the computer.

4. Reinsert all memory modules.

5. Replace the service cover, battery, and power cord.

6. Turn on the computer.

Please re-post with the results and the answer's to the questions above. If you require further assistance. I would be happy to continue to help! 

Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Thank you for joining in Smiley Happy!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation