huggon95
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

[Urgent] Black Screen randomly?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So... i started getting random crashes (Black screen) every other day after owning the product for maybe a month?

now 6 months on the laptop now seems to do this alot more frequently? i dont receive any form of error message or anything like that, ive tried running extensive diagnostic tests and quick ones, with neither finding an issues, tried doing scans for malware of viruses which again found nothing, i also tried reinstalling windows and all my drivers individually, neither of which seems to have worked? 

the crash happens so randomly, it can happen straight away before i load anything on my first startup of the day, it can happen hours later, sometimes it happens 4/5 times in an hour, sometimes it doesnt happen for hours, it doesnt seem to happen whilst i am using anything specific game/app wise?

not really sure what else i can do? the laptop is still within warranty, but cant find a way to contact the livechat support for uk?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation