11-12-2011 11:40 PM
I have a HP G62-347CL Notebook with Windows 7. After I turn the computer on I have to choose one of three user accounts. Myself, my husbands or my sons. After I click onto my icon with my name (my account being the only one with administrative status) it promps me for my password. After doing so a message comes onto the screen saying "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded'. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I typed in the correct password because when I've typed in the wrong password it says that i have entered the incorrrect password. Please check my spelling and try again,
11-12-2011 11:59 PM
This is a known problem in Windows and there is a microsoft support document which addresses this isuse. Refer below link for more info
I am an HP employee!!
01-07-2014 03:27 AM
Have a 4720s with this issue. For the life of me cant get it to go into safe mode to fix it! Pressing F8 IMMEDIATELY after boot and it just seems to be ignored. Get the BIOS password to enter which I can and a token select screen flashes up, but still no safe mode! Even forcing it off while booting to invoke startup recovery & "launch startup repair" is highlighted but cant even down arrow select normal windows startup. Is this some security feature or something?? Driving me nutts..
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)