Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cw1000nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP support site reports that the warranty of the notebook with S/N [Private information edited] has expired July 19 2020.

The Notebook has been bought on 2/1/2020 In the EU, this would mean 2 years of warranty by law.

I opened the dispute the 1/11/2020, sending the buying invoice but it has been closed the 5/11/202 without any advice.

I tried to call HP about this case (5056115411), and they hang up the phone...

Today the case looks open, but the warranty status is updated today and still invalid.

The notebook is new, It doesn't show anything on the screen. The LCD backlight wakes up, and the storage led starts to blink in a very regular and atypic way for an OS load up.

I tried to connect an external display but nothing appears, I also tried to press ESC key after Power on. In this case, the storage led doesn't blink, but the screen is still void.

I m' very disappointed about how HP manages warranties

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@scintilla13

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team

Please check your Inbox

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.