Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Dravesh_ojha Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I do turn on laptop power light on with wifi button light and caps lock light blinks but screen

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
When I turn on laptop power light comes with wifi light and caps lock light blinks but screen does not starts and still black.
Model no.-HP Pav 15 n2 07TU
2 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I do turn on laptop power light on with wifi button light and caps lock light blinks but screen

Hi @Dravesh_ojha,

Thank you for your query. 

I understand that when you power on your notebook the power and Wi-Fi lights are lit and the CapsLock blinks. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting LED Blink Codes or Beep Codes During Startup or Boot to assist you with determining the cause. When I searched for the "15 n2 07TU "  I did not get any results. Would you verify your product number, should you need further assistance. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.

If this post helps you to resolve the issue, please pay it forward by clicking "Accept as Solution", to the right of the Thumbs up icon. You can click the Thumbs Up Icon” to show gratitude! :)

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Dravesh_ojha Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP pavallion 019TU
And product ID is- 00327-60000-00000-AA387
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation