Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Help me please 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, where are you blocked?? Do you have HP logo with turning wheel at the bottom at the screen?? 

If yes, please turn of the PC when this wheel is turning, and power on your computer. Remade this up to screen "windows is preparing to repair". 
When you have this you can go to "advanced options", "troubleshot" and "advanced options" for try to restore Windows to a previous state or uninstall last updates.

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

I don't know if is 32 or 64 bit but in the Systems information it is Lost the data of Born (00/00/0000) appare.

how i put the data? 

the screen is black

HP Recommended

Hello @Claudio1958 , if you need help please create your own topic and explain all your problem. 

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Good morning, when i turn on my pc it arrive to the first image of windows (very sloly) an than the screen is black.

In the information System i think that it Lost the date of Born because the screen is: 00/00/0000

can you halp me?

grazie

HP Recommended

@Claudio1958 https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/Learn-how-to-use-the-Commun...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.