Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HawzhinDj
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When i turn on my laptop It dosnt go to the windows it frieze and the black screen come

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Help me please 

5 REPLIES 5
Level 12
Level 12
442 441 40 109
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When i turn on my laptop It dosnt go to the windows it frieze and the black screen come

Hello, where are you blocked?? Do you have HP logo with turning wheel at the bottom at the screen?? 

If yes, please turn of the PC when this wheel is turning, and power on your computer. Remade this up to screen "windows is preparing to repair". 
When you have this you can go to "advanced options", "troubleshot" and "advanced options" for try to restore Windows to a previous state or uninstall last updates.

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
Claudio1958
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know if is 32 or 64 bit but in the Systems information it is Lost the data of Born (00/00/0000) appare.

how i put the data? 

the screen is black

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Level 12
Level 12
442 441 40 109
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Claudio1958 , if you need help please create your own topic and explain all your problem. 

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
Claudio1958
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good morning, when i turn on my pc it arrive to the first image of windows (very sloly) an than the screen is black.

In the information System i think that it Lost the date of Born because the screen is: 00/00/0000

can you halp me?

grazie

0 Kudos
Level 12
Level 12
442 441 40 109
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Claudio1958 https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/Learn-how-to-use-the-Commun...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation