Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop [edited], 1NB69EA#ACB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, judging by the forum, it will be difficult to find the answer, but suddenly there is a solution!

The laptop already belonged to the service center, but they did not find anything there. Reflected not to one of these, because I have no more confidence in them.

Symptoms are such, if the battery is disconnected in it and it will stand up for some time while it is not connected to the network, then it starts up after a while.
What is characteristic, if you turn it on, it works stably. But it is necessary to turn off and then the chance that it will immediately turn on is minimal.

From the interesting if it does not turn on, then the light bulb that it is connected to the network does not light up. At the same time, there is voltage on the USB interface, the board was called, the capacitors were checked. There is no bridge on this laptop model and there may be a problem in the initial verification of all systems before launching the laptop. (according to the master in repair)

P.S.

As you noticed, my English is not very good, and the laptop is already out of date old warranty. But it cost me about $ 1,400 and I don’t have extra money for a new laptop.

Ways to solve the problems listed on the site tried, did not help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MrStanislav,

Welcome to HP Support Community,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Today is 11.11. the laptop is under repair in the service for 5 months, my advice is not to buy laptops of this company.

HP Recommended

@MrStanislav

Your comments are being forwarded to the team that is currently handling the escalation.

Thank you for using the HP Support Community.

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.