Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ab292nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The hard drive has failed in my laptop after only about 2 months use. The diagnostic tool gave me failure ID 6e0cg8-81r88m-mfpwlk-60cg03 and product ID t0d96ua#aba. It has been broken for over 5 months. Who can I contact to get it repaired? It is under warranty.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Fill out the form midway down the page here to start a service request:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Pavilion-15-ab200-Notebook-PC-series-(Touch)/8502...

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Fill out the form midway down the page here to start a service request:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Pavilion-15-ab200-Notebook-PC-series-(Touch)/8502...

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day! 🙂

HP Recommended

The answer to this post referred to some link mid way down the page. The only relevant link I found was to a product specific page which may have helped the original author of the post but now it generates a 404 Not Found error.

I have a desktop whose hard drive has failed within the warranty period and I would like to get it repaired/replaced. I have not found a way to start this process. Can anyone help?

HP Recommended

@LordAshes I told the poster to fill out the form to start a request for warranty service. No link to click on. He gave his model number and that is his support page to start a request for service and be given a number to call.

Since you have not given your Model number I will give you this to locate contact number. You will need a Model or Product number as input. This can be found on a label attached to your tower. >>Contact HP

HP Recommended

Thank you. I was trying to locate the form that you mentioned to the poster.

In my case, should I create a new Forum Post or is there some Warranty Form that I need to fill in. I don't see any form to fill in on the forum.

Sorry but I am still confused. The model for my desktop is  410-019. Product number is NB0A76AA#ABL. Initially HP indicated that it was no longer under warranty but I sent them proof of purchase and they confirmed that I am still under warranty. I just can't seem to find where I initiate the process.

HP Recommended

@LordAshes

Use the link below to go to your Support page - scroll down and fill out the form to start a request for service:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Slimline-410-000-Desktop-PC-series/8499658/model/...

HP Recommended

Thanks. This time I found the form and was able to contact HP. My resolution is in progress.

HP Recommended

@LordAshes Great news! Thanks for the update.

HP Recommended

How do I do the same thing. HP is making this miserable. My serial number is 

[edited]

and my product is a Probook 450 G5 and I can not figure out how to send it in. It will not turn on or charge and is still under warranty.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.