05-18-2017 08:31 AM
Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings for x64-based Systems (KB4013214). this file will not download on my computer.
05-19-2017 08:36 AM - edited 05-19-2017 08:36 AM
Thanks for the post.
I understand that one of the Windows updates is not getting installed on your computer, is that right?
Not to worry, I will be glad to help.
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?
May I know the product number of your computer? Click here. Please do not share the serial number of your computer.
Please install and use Windows update troubleshooter from this Microsoft webpage to resolve any Windows update issues.
Recommend you run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated on your computer. Click here.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)