08-02-2013 05:25 PM
The blue screens are happening more and more frequently. I haven't changed any hardware or added any new programs. The error appears to be related to be related to the display because of the verbage that always appears in the blue screen. "Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed."
08-05-2013 10:59 AM
What is your product number? Can you describe what's going on? Does it work fine, then do what you describe above, or go straight into blue screens?
The more detail you can provide, the better.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)