08-26-2010 09:17 AM
After returning from hibernation my notebook keeps getting hung up on this screen.:
Windows Resume Loader
The last attempt to resume the system from its previous location failed. Attempt to resume,e again?
(Use the arrow keys to highlight the choice.)
Continue with system resume
Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu (This one is highlighted by default)
My problem is that none of the keys (ENTER to choose or Arrow keys to select the other choice) are responding. Only the F (Function) keys will respond. However, after running diagnostics (HDD -OK, Memory- OK, etc.), checking Setup BIOS, etc., I'm still not able to get past that screen. Any suggestions?
HP Pavilion DV7-1260US 17.0-Inch Laptop (2.2 GHz AMD Turion X2 RM-74 Dual-Core Processor, 4 GB RAM, ... OS: (upgraded to Home Win 7, 64)
09-08-2010 11:42 AM
My brother-in-law just got this on his notebook, too. (DV9827CL)
We tried to the hard reset (remove battery, press power button, etc) but with no luck. Hopefully, someone has a fix for this.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)