Did you mean: 
Hasib3
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No bootable device insert boot disk or usb drive.what can I do?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,631 21,586 1,825 2,916
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows

@Hasib3 Welcome to HP Community!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Meanwhile, follow the below steps to resolve this concern: 

Step 1: Perform a hard reset (does not affect your personal files)

HP Notebook PCs - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset 

Step 2: Restore BIOS default settings 

Step 3: Test the hard drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI (In your case, Skip to Step 4) 

Step 4: Reseat the hard drive (here's a video that shows how to re-seat the drive: Click here (Generic) 

Step 5: Perform an HP System Recovery 

  

If none of the above actions resolved the error condition, back up your personal data and then perform an HP System Recovery on the notebook. See one of the following documents for instructions: 

Click here for instructions. 

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation