01-27-2017 06:43 AM
I got the Thunderbolt Dock with my Zbook 15 and it will not boot connected to the dock. I have to disconnect the dock, open it up, turn it on and get it booted into windows. Then I can connect the dock and close the lid and my screens and everything work fine. It seems like the Windows will recognize the dock but the Bios doesn't.
Please help!!! This is driving me crazy LOL. Thanks
11-23-2018 07:56 AM
- Thunderbold dock G2 120watt
- Elitebook 1050 G1 (3ZH22EA#UUG)
- Closed notebook + thunderboltcable with extra powercable = Black screen + FN button lights up.
- Opened notebook without tunderbold cable = windows starts ok -> then plugin tunderbolt -> Every thing OK!
HP support assistant doesn't recronizes the dockingstation, in my devices there is only my Elitebook?
- There are no drivers available on HP site for the Thunderbolt Docking station G2,only audio and network drivers?
Tip: If the dockingstation only give you monitors and no usb or network you should search for " Thunderbolt software" ( should be a little icon in the right corner next to the time and date ) there you need to click on the connection status and allow the tunderbolt dock G2 to " Always connect"